Saturday, August 14, 2010

Magical Roasted Red Pepper Dressing!!




This dressing is pure deliciousness! I hate roasted red peppers with their slimy, slippery texture, but when you throw them in the food processor with a little salt and pepper, some olive oil and balsamic vinegar they transform into something magical! Oh and don't forget fresh garlic!! I used 4 cloves with 5 red peppers, which made people run away every time I breathed out for the next 2 days. But it was tasty! Roasted garlic might have been a little milder andequally good.

It's good on salad, cooked vegetables, rice, potatoes....and probably almost anything you can come up with. Definitely going to be a condiment staple for us!

I used organic peppers from a jar and it was great, but if you have the time and patience to roast some in the oven, I bet you could get even more flavor out of the slick little guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment